To be eligible to attend the GFP course, nominees must fulfil the following criteria:
• Personnel who are/will be posted or deployed as GFPs.
• Rank level OR-6 up to OF-4 and/or civilian equivalents.
After completion of the NATO tactical level GFP course students will be able to:
• Facilitate the chain of commands’ implementation of gender perspectives;
• Support co-operation with relevant internal and external stakeholders to their chain of command; and
• Support the monitoring and reporting of gender integration within their chain of commands’ area of responsibility.