8 January 2013 kl 12.27
In the autumn of 1941, a number of Russian submarines left their bases to patrol the Baltic Sea. Some of them never returned. One of them has now been found, exploded in large pieces, southeast of Öland.
20 September 2012 kl 15.29
39 years ago, Anders Brännström began his career as a Home Guard Recruit in Luleå. On Thursday, the Major General became the new Chief of Staff Swedish Army, and at a ceremony in Stockholm, his predecessor Major General Berndt Grundevik handed over the command.
27 August 2012 kl 11.58
On Friday the 24th the last races of Naval Pentathlon took place, the Amphibious Cross-Country Race. The Race consists of different elements such as running, shooting,paddling and hand grenade throwing.
23 August 2012 kl 19.14
– I´m very happy and pleased to get a victory in this noble race. I knew that some of my opponents are stronger so I had to be smarter. That was my strategy and I succeeded, Marcus from Sweden says.
23 August 2012 kl 18.58
- I feel great. I won the race and I have set a new World Best Time with 3 minutes and 31 seconds. I had a good start but tided my fingers to the rope, the Norwegian girl says.
22 August 2012 kl 21.20
– I was a little bit nervous at start, but when I´m in the water I know that I am fast. But I did two mistakes; I grabbed the gun with the wrong hand and I hit the net under the barrel, Mateusz Szurmiej says.
22 August 2012 kl 20.44
– I'm in a great shape and the race felt really good, although I made two mistakes; a bad turn and didn't pass the barrel right. But I did a wonderful 50 meters, a happy Carolina says.
22 August 2012 kl 19.32
– I felt really relaxed before start. I just focus on myself and my race. I made a good start and a fast volt, Jesper Levander says.
22 August 2012 kl 19.07
– I felt strong and stable during the race. I know I am real strong the last 25 meters, a smiling Cecilia says.
21 August 2012 kl 19.08
– I thought the Brazilian, my opponent, would open hard, so I told myself not to be stressed by that. And when I passed the obstacle with doors I just increased the speed and passed her, a smiling Caroline says.